Business Program Overview
Through King’s School of Business, Economics, and Technology, you’ll acquire knowledge in a variety of subjects, including accounting, business communication, computer information systems, economics, finance, management, and marketing. In the process, you will:
- Work with a faculty advisor whose goal is to ensure your success
- Gain cultural sensitivity and a global perspective through faculty with international experience and from fellow students from around the globe
- Learn from faculty with real-world business experience in a variety of industries including international experience
- Complete an internship, providing real-world business experience in an area of your choosing
Business Program Tracks
Traditional Business students have exposure to all business disciplines, and will choose a specialty:
- Healthcare Administration
- To view all required Daytime courses for a BA in Business, click here.
- To view all required courses for a Minor in Business, click here.
- For Business course descriptions, click here.
Students in the Business program are required to supply their own laptop computer (PC or Mac), with fully functional Microsoft Office 2016 or newer, wireless capability, and webcam. Microsoft Office 365 is available to all King students to load on the PC or Mac and is accessible at Office.com using their King University credentials. Tablets or other devices without fully functional Microsoft Office 2016 or newer do not satisfy this requirement.