Networking at King University
Recent surveys state between 70% and 85% of jobs are found through networking. So, what is networking and how can you make it work for you?
Let us help you identify your unique networks and with the many ways you can effectively “network” your way to a new career!
- Networking begins with a good resume
- Send resume to
- Build LinkedIn page with resume as anchor
- Visit the Career Center In Maclellan Hall, Room 20. Career tutors Fall 2017 Schedule
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer 24/7, to update and maintain your organized and recorded job search.