The Dual Enrollment program provides high school students with an opportunity to take college courses before they graduate from high school. King welcomes students from public, private and home school environments to participate in a wide variety of courses offered online and on campus. Credits earned can be applied toward a degree at King or transferred to another college or university. It’s a great opportunity for high school students to earn college credit in a Christian learning environment.
- Earn college credits at King University prior to high school graduation
- Become exposed to college courses
- Learn about academic majors
- Discover new career options
- Gain valuable experience
Applying is easy and there is no fee or pre-testing requirement.
King welcomes high school juniors and seniors who:
- Have a GPA or 3.0 or Higher
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Application, signed by a guidance counselor or principal
- Submit an official high school transcript
- Provide a release form allowing King to send their college transcript to their high school
For Additional Information