King University now offers official electronic transcript (e-transcripts). The content of the official transcript is converted into a PDF document and delivered to the recipient by Parchment, the authorized delivery agent selected by King University. This is the most secure and the quickest method to deliver an official transcript, but the student should make certain that the recipient is willing to receive an official e-transcript. You can request an official transcript and send it to the university or employer of your choice with just a few clicks.
Unless there is a hold on your student account, transcripts will be sent to your requested destination within 5 to 7 business days.
Cost Per Transcript
(As of August 1, 2017)
- For an eTranscript, the cost is $10 per request.
- For US domestic paper delivery (including first class postage) the cost is $12.50 per request.
- For international paper delivery (including first class postage) the cost is $15.00 per request.
King graduates will receive two free copies of their official transcript when they receive their diploma.
Current and former students can pick up a transcript for FREE at the Bristol campus within the Office of Registration and Records, during regular business hours. The Office of Registration and Records is located on the Bristol campus, in the lower level of the E.W. King Library building.
Fees: All fees quoted above are subject to change at the discretion of King University.
Please note the following policies regarding transcripts:
- Photocopies of transcripts from other educational institutions will not be made available to you. These documents are submitted specifically for consideration of admission and to have previous credit reviewed.
- You must request transcripts from previously attended colleges and university directly from those institutions.
- Your transcript WILL NOT be released without your signed authorization. Also, transcripts and grades are not issued if you have an outstanding financial obligation to other holds on your account.
- Request to inspect and/or receive copies of documents (other than transcripts from previous institutions and confidential letters of recommendation) maintained in your academic record may be submitted under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (commonly known as FERPA), as amended. Please see the FERPA section of this website for more information.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We hope that you’ll find the answers to many of your questions on this site. However, please feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Students: Login to my.king.edu and use the “Transcript Request” link to order an e-transcript. Your authentication into the King portal is the required “signature” for your transcript order.
Former Students/Alumni: Go here to request a transcript you must login or register by creating an account. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders. When prompted to enter your student ID you can enter all zero’s if you do not recall your ID number.
For a Transcript Request Form for Sullins click here. There is a $5 fee for each request. Paper delivery is the only option for VI Transcripts. We are unable to fax or send VI transcripts electronically.
Virginia Intermont College Transcripts
For a Transcript Request Form for Virginia Intermont, click here. There is a $5 fee for each request. Paper delivery is the only option for VI Transcripts. We are unable to fax or send VI transcripts electronically.
***NOTE: Please use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your internet browser.***
King University’s, Office of Registration and Records are focused on helping students progress to their next education or career milestone.