Modules include an accelerated situation in which students can focus intensively on a course subject matter and provide greater flexibility in scheduling classes. With the shorter formats offered within our fifteen week term, students use this time to take courses that will advance them closer to degree completion. Additionally, credit hours taken during modules count as part of the regular semester enrollment for federal and state aid, just like other courses. The dates above reflect the START and END date for each module A-G.
Note: Schedules are subject to revision and are updated frequently.
Summer Term 2020 – Traditional Program
May 4 – August 21, 2020
- Term A: May 4 – June 5 (5 weeks)
- Term B: June 8 – July 17 (5 weeks)
- Term C: July 20 – August 21 (5 weeks)
- Term D: May 4 – August 21 (15 weeks)
- Term E: May 4 – June 26 (8 weeks)
- Term F: July 6 – August 21 (7 weeks)
- Term G: May 4 – June 19 (7 weeks)
- Summer Recess: June 29 – July 5, 2020
Regular classes in the summer term will meet Monday through Friday (unless stated otherwise) at the following times:
- Period 1: 8:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.
- Period 2: 10:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
- Period 3: 1:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Period 4: 3:00 p.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- Period 5: (MTR) 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tuition for Summer 2019 is $125/hr. Adult and Graduate Studies cost will remain at the program rate.
- TRAD = Traditional day classes that may meet numerous times a week.
- CGPS = Graduate and Professional Study courses that may require prior permission before registration. Most CGPS courses meet once a week for five, seven or eight weeks. A module D CGPS course will comply with a minimum of five times throughout a 15 week period.
Note: If you need to register for applied music classes, internships, courses with variable credit, directed studies, overloads, or other non-standard courses you will need to go to the Office of Registration and Records to complete the registration process.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Advisor, Student Success Specialist or The Office of Registration and Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the schedule is registered, the student has incurred charges for the semester.