The Speaking Center at King
We are here to help you with all of your communication needs. In essence, we make speaking easy. We can help with all stages of creating your speech or presentation, provide feedback for speech performances, hold mock interviews, and even work with groups on group projects/presentations.
Where is it located?
How does it work?
- You can make an appointment from our make an appointment tab on the left or email [email protected].
- You may also drop by the The Speaking Center, but an appointment guarantees a tutor will be available for you.
- We can also schedule virtual meetings.
- You can email in a video file for review on performance.
- Please schedule any meeting within 48 hours of assignment deadline to ensure practice time after feedback.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Bring anything you think is relevant such as an outline, notes, the rubric and requirements for your assignment, any visual aids, and any research relevant to your assignment.