Pellissippi State Community College
King University (KU) Dual Admissions Program (DAP) is available to students transferring to KU from Pellissippi State Community College (PSCC). This program offers PSCC students the advantage of a structured approach for completion of an Associate’s Degree followed by enrollment in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree. Dually admitted students first enroll at PSCC, complete the Associate’s Degree (A.A., A.S., A.A.S., or A.S.T) and then enroll at KU.
Click here to view participating programs
- Plan to finish associate’s degree at Pellissippi State Community College
- Plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree at King University
- Currently enrolled at Pellissippi State Community College with 30 or fewer college-level semester hours.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (2.75 for Associate of Science in Teaching)
How to Apply
- You must first apply to and be admitted to Pellissippi State Community College
- Submit your application to King University at apply.king.edu for free
- Apply for the semester after you plan to graduate from Pellissippi State Community College
- Send your high school transcript with graduation date to King University Admissions at 1350 King College Road, Bristol, TN 37620.
What Happens Next?
- Your King University Enrollment Counselor will contact you via email to schedule your first King University advising session.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Pellissippi State Community College- King Dual Admissions student.
- King University student ID
- Advising from King University Student Success Specialist (SSS)
- Access to King University library
- Student admission to athletic events at King University
- Meet with your Pellissippi State Community College advisor and King University Enrollment Counselor every semester.
- Resource: Program to Program Guides are available on Pellissippi State Community College and King websites.
- Pellissippi State Community College will send updated transcripts to King University on your behalf at the end of every semester.
- You will be accepted to King University during your third semester at Pellissippi State Community College.*
*assuming GPA requirements are met and all documents are received
For Questions and More Information:
Contact [email protected] or call King University – Knoxville at 865-690-5803