At King you will:
- Explore the world through a broad range of travel opportunities available to all students. You’ll even take a trip to Washington, D.C. with your whole freshman class!
- Join a long list of successful graduates! More than 90% of recent grads were employed or accepted to graduate school.
- Gain real-world experience through a wide range of hands-on learning experiences that supplement classroom theory. Collaborate with faculty while conducting ongoing research, complete an internship, or earn student employment.
- Develop a global perspective and learn how you fit in through mission or service trips and study abroad.
- Expand your social circle in a close-knit community where students, faculty, and staff alike greet each other by first name.
- Examine your own beliefs and those of others in a welcoming, supportive environment.
Learn more about how King University can help you become who you want to BE!
Application and Testing Policy
Historically, King graduates have shown their ACT or SAT score was not the primary predictor of their success at King. Therefore, submission of standardized test scores is an optional part of the admissions process. We do encourage you to submit your score(s) because it’s helpful to enhance your scholarship potential. Our staff will review applicants based on a number of factors, including past academic performance, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, church involvement, athletic ability, letters of recommendation, and writing samples.
King’s policy is consistent with The National Center for Fair & Open Testing, which “works to end the misuses and flaws of standardized testing and to ensure that evaluation of students, teachers, and schools is fair, open, valid, and educationally beneficial.” Removing barriers to entry allows King to evaluate applicants and assist them in becoming successful members of the King community.
Learn more about how King University can help you become who you want to be!