The cost of attending King University includes tuition, a comprehensive fee (shown below), the cost of books and course materials, and personal expenses which will vary according to the tastes, customs, and the self-discipline of the student.
The comprehensive fee covers approximately half the total cost of the university program provided the student. The balance is paid from endowment income and gifts from individuals, corporations, and Presbyterian churches.
Traditional Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
|Fee Structure||On Campus||Commuter|
- Accidental Injury Insurance (All Students): $237
- Audit Fees (no charge for student paying full-time tuition): $70 per credit hour
- Dorm Damage Deposit: $100
- Graduation Fee: $125
- NDS (1 course per semester): $75 per credit hour
- Overload Fee (over 20 hours): $300/hour
- Parking: $80
- PT Traditional Fee: $120
- PT Tuition: $600 per credit hour
- *Room Hyde: $100 additional
Direct Charges will appear on your student billing statement and are to be paid directly to King University. Books, Travel & Misc. will vary according to individual needs.