Adult Undergraduate Costs
|Program||Face-to-Face Cost (per semester hour)||Online Cost (per semester hour)|
|Associate of Arts||N/A||$305|
|BS Interdisciplinary Studies - Elementary Education (K-5 licensure)||$290||$305|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||$265||$305|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||$290||$305|
|BS Criminal Justice||$290||$305|
|BS Healthcare Administration||$290||$305|
|BS Health Informatics||N/A||$305|
|BS Information Technology||N/A||$305|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)||$315||$330|
|BS Religious Studies||N/A||$305|
- Background Check (Nursing, Social Work, and Elementary Education): $65
- Books: Estimated $200 per course.
- Graduation Fee: Graduates are required to pay a one-time fee of $125 for Bachelor degree
- Insurance Fee: RN-BSN students are required to pay a $40 insurance fee.
- Nursing: There are additional fees per program, please check the Academic Catalog for more details.
- Online Technology Fee Course Fee: $100 per course.