Graduate Costs, 2019-2020
|Program||Cost (per semester hour)|
|Master of Business Administration (Professional MBA)||$495 (Prerequisite Courses: $150/course)|
|Master of Business Administration (Traditional MBA)||See below.|
|Master of Education (MEd)||$365|
|Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)||$520|
|Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)||$750|
Master of Business Administration (Traditional MBA) Cost, 2019-2020
|Tuition and Fee Structure||Cost|
|Book Estimate (per course)||$200|
Other AGS Fees
- Background Check: MEd and MSN students are required to pay a $65 background check fee.
- Books: Estimated $200 per course.
- Graduation Fee: Graduates are required to pay a one-time fee of $175 for Master’s degrees and $250 for Doctoral degrees.
- Insurance Fee: MSN students are required to pay a $40 insurance fee. FNP, PNP, and DNP Students are required to pay a $65 insurance fee.
- Nursing: There are additional fees per program please check with your Enrollment Counselor for more details.
- Online Technology Fee Course Fee: $100 per course.