|Program||Face-to-Face Cost (per semester hour)||Online Cost (per semester hour)|
|Master of Business Administration (Professional MBA)*||$495||$605|
|Master of Business Administration (Traditional MBA)||See below.||N/A|
|Master of Education (MEd)||$365||N/A|
|Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)||$605 - $680||$605 - $680|
|Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)||$750||N/A|
Master of Business Administration (Traditional MBA) Cost
|Tuition and Fee Structure||Cost|
Other AGS Fees
- Background Check: MEd and MSN students are required to pay a $65 background check fee. The background check fee is not included in program tuition, though this may be charged to student accounts at the time of background check.
- Books: Estimated $200 per course.
- Graduation Fee: Graduates are required to pay a one-time fee of $175 for Master’s degrees and $250 for Doctoral degrees.
- Insurance Fee: MSN students are required to pay a $40 insurance fee. FNP, PNP, and DNP Students are required to pay a $65 insurance fee.
- NDS (1 course per semester): $300 per credit hour
- Nursing: There are additional fees per program. Please check the Academic Catalog for more details.
- Online Technology Fee Course Fee: $100 per course.
- *Business Principles: $150 per business principles course. The MBA for Professional students who do not have undergraduate coursework in Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or Marketing will be asked to enroll in two-week online Business Principles seminars to be completed concurrently with the MBA major coursework. These seminars are offered in the aforementioned subject areas and provide the student with a basic understanding of the subject matter prior to enrolling in a graduate-level course.