|Program||Face-to-Face Cost (per semester hour)||Online Cost (per semester hour)|
|Master of Business Administration (Professional MBA)*||N/A||$605|
|Master of Business Administration (Traditional MBA)||See below.||N/A|
|Master of Education (MEd)||$365||N/A|
|Master of Healthcare Administration||N/A||$605|
|Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Family Nurse Practitioner||$605||N/A|
|Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Nurse Leadership and Administration||N/A||$605|
|Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) -Pediatric Nurse Practitioner||N/A||$605|
|Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Psychiatric Mental Health Practitioner||N/A||$680|
|Post Graduate Certificate (Family Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Educator)||$605||N/A|
|Post Graduate Certificate (Psychiatric Mental Health Practitioner)||N/A||$680|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||N/A||$610|
|Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)||$750||N/A|
Master of Business Administration (Traditional MBA) Cost**
|Tuition and Fee Structure||Cost|
**For institutions with full-time programs with flat-rate amounts, the Department of Defense requires that tuition cost be broken down into a “per credit” cost for full-time students using the formula below:
Per year tuition cost X number of years to complete program / total number of semester hours to complete program = cost per hour.
- The cost per semester hour for Department of Defense Active Military/Tuition Assistance is $513.
Other AGS Fees
- Background Check: MEd, MSN, and MSW students are required to pay a $65 background check fee. The background check fee is not included in program tuition, though this may be charged to student accounts at the time of background check.
- Books: Estimated $200 per course.
- Graduation Fee: Graduates are required to pay a one-time fee of $175 for Master’s degrees and $250 for Doctoral degrees.
- Insurance Fee: MSN students are required to pay a $40 insurance fee. FNP, PNP, and DNP Students are required to pay a $65 insurance fee.
- Nursing: There are additional fees per program. Please check the Academic Catalog for more details.
- Online Technology Fee Course Fee: $100 per course.
- *Business Principles: $150 per business principles course. The MBA for Professional students who do not have undergraduate coursework in Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or Marketing will be asked to enroll in two-week online Business Principles seminars to be completed concurrently with the MBA major coursework. These seminars are offered in the aforementioned subject areas and provide the student with a basic understanding of the subject matter prior to enrolling in a graduate-level course.