Main navigation

Even if you did not earn an income or work during the year, you will file taxes each year. The National Association of International Educators (NAFSA) publishes a Federal Income Tax Brochure which contains very helpful information about your responsibility to file your taxes. Depending on your situation and the complexity of your tax return, you may want to consider a tax professional; however, you do have the option of completing your taxes yourself. You should also review Study in the States information regarding taxes.

IRS websites for more information:

Tax Forms: