Undergraduate – New Freshmen Information
- Deadline July 30 (Fall) and Dec 20 (Spring)
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $50.
Undergraduate – Transfer Student Information
King requires official records of all foreign high school and college/university courses. Please provide certified English versions or translations for document not already in English. Credential evaluation is required if transcripts are not on the 4.0 US grading scale. We recommend a transcript analysis completed to ensure valid conversion of foreign high school and college credits by an approved Credential Evaluation Agencies. Click here for a list of Approved Credential Evaluation Agencies.
King University is a bachelor-degree granting institutions that has drop its SAT/ACT requirements to de-emphasize standardized test scores in the admissions process. Applicants can now choose this option on the application.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 223 (computer), 563 (written), or 84 (internet)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) minimum score of six (6) for automatic admission acceptance.
- Completion of an ELS program. Must provide a transcript with comprehensive exam (passing grade).
Financial Aid (Cost of Attendance)
- Sponsorship Statement of Support Form: Must show ability (funds, money) to cover institution Direct Costs ($35,762) which includes tuition, fees, room/board, housing deposit and mandatory accidental insurance.
- Indirect Costs ($5,600 estimate) books, travel and miscellaneous expensive) for one year.
- Statement must be signed and “Notarized”
- Submit proof of all dollar amounts given on the Statements. Valid proof (annual income reports, a letter from the employer stating salary, bank statements etc.)
- Enrollment Deposit: Once accepted student is required to pay an Enrollment deposit (equal to 1st semester cost) before the University will issue the I-20 (Certificate of Visa Eligibility). This is required when obtaining an F-1 Student Visa through your US Embassy. Embassy appointments can be 1-2 months wait periods to schedule.
- Academic Scholarship: Range from $8,000 to $15,000 based on GPA and SAT/ACT qualifications. In order to qualify the student must be accepted for admission.
- Bank draft (bank-to-bank transfer) or credit card
- Bank transfers must be sent to First Tennessee Bank (Memphis)
- Swift Code: FTBMUS44 Operating Account 6007392.
- ABA routing number is 084000026.
- Visa and MasterCard credit card payments at 423-652-4718.
- STUDENT PORTAL – After Admission into King University, all students must access their Student Portal and complete the Confirmation of Enrollment, Statistical Information, and Immunization information under “student forms.”
- FINANCIAL AID PORTAL – Your Student ID to access your King University Financial Aid Portal is the email address you put on your Admissions application. If you have not already created your own personalized PIN, you can do this from the Log in Box on the LOG IN SCREEN using the First Time User link. You will need both your Student ID and PIN to access your financial aid award.
- Once you have reviewed your entire award on your King University Financial Aid Portal. Please go to the Accepting Your Awards Tab and accept or decline your award(s).