1. You can apply online for admission to King at apply.king.edu or call 800.362.0014 to speak with an Enrollment Counselor.
2. Then complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. We recommend you file your FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1 in order to maximize your eligibility for all types of financial aid. Remember to use accurate tax information, answer all questions, and include King University as one of your school choices (code #003496).
3. Supply additional information as required by King University before financial aid awards can be made. If you receive a request for additional information from King’s Office of Financial Aid, complete and return it promptly.
4. Within two to three weeks of filing your FAFSA, you should receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). Review it for inaccuracies and submit any necessary corrections.
5. Watch your email for notice that your financial aid award is available in the King University Financial Aid Portal. The portal will list all of your financial assistance, including scholarships, grants, work study, and loans. You will need to accept or decline these awards in your financial aid portal within two weeks.