1. Apply online for admission to King at APPLY.KING.EDU or call 800.362.0014 to speak with an Enrollment Counselor.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at WWW.FAFSA.GOV.
- We recommend you file your FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1 in order to maximize your eligibility for all types of financial aid.
- Remember to use accurate tax information, answer all questions, and include King University as one of your school choices (code #003496).
3. Supply additional information to King’s Office of Financial Aid upon request.
4. Review you Student Aid Report (SAR) when received for inaccuracies and submit corrections.
- You should receive your SAR within two to three weeks of filing your FAFSA.
5. You will be notified of your financial aid award by email.
- You financial aid package will be available in the King University Financial Aid Portal.
- The portal will list all of your financial assistance, including scholarships, grants, work study, and loans. You will need to accept or decline these awards in your financial aid portal within two weeks.