Now that you have your up-to-date Visa and Passport, you will want to make copies of your important documents to have with you when you go through customs and the Port of Entry. The following list is not exhaustive, but it is highly recommended to bring these documents with you, close at hand, as you travel. We also recommend keeping not only a hard copy of all documents, but also back up the documents on a USB drive or online, password protected Cloud storage, such as Dropbox. Finally, it may overkill, but still a good idea, to leave hard and digital copies with a trusted individual at home, just in case.
- Immunization records;
- Birth certificate;
- Up-to-date passport and visa;
- Proof of finances;
- School acceptance letter;
- Housing information, if applicable;
- Original transcript from the school (high school / college / university) in your home country;
- Testing score documents from tests like the TOEFL, SAT and GMAT; and
- Proof of I-901 SEVIS fee payment
Please take the time to complete the Arrival Form to notify King University of your travel plans and schedule, including how you are getting to campus.