To offer an interdisciplinary graduate training program in health care and health development form a Christian perspective that results in the practice and promotion of an integrated vision of health in a global context.
Center for Global Health Objectives
- To provide continuing education for healthcare professionals
- To help people improve their own health
- To restore health and wholeness to those who are ill
- To train competent health workers on all levels
- To make health care accessible to people, regardless of social, religious, economic or political factors
A Global Experience
Around the world, medical professionals and other students will have the opportunity to attend workshops organized by King University and conducted by the top experts in the field of global and community health.