Payments may be made online at payments.king.edu with a debit or credit card (there is a 2.9% convenience fee for all debit/credit card payments) or by coming to the Business Office or mailing a check to the Business Office.
Please note a late fee of $100 will be assessed on all balances greater than $100. After the first week of classes, if the below arrangements are not met, the student’s schedule may be purged.
- Account balance must be paid in full – OR
- Have payment arrangements secured with financial aid – OR
- Enroll in the Nelnet Campus Commerce Payment Plan – OR
- Submit Employer Reimbursed paperwork – OR
- A combination of the above
To view current Tuition & Fees click here.