Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
Each semester the student will receive an invitation through his/her student email from Nelnet with instructions on how to enroll in the payment plan.
Advantages of Payment Plan
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Payments are processed on the 1st of each month.
Cost To Participate
- $30 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit card)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Payment Plan Enrollment Dates
- Nov 15 – Dec 15: Deposit plus 3 Payment Plan — Jan, Feb, March
- Dec 16– Jan 2: Deposit plus 2 Payment Plan — Feb, March
Note: All down and full payments are processed immediately.
Payment Plan Availability
Availability of the payment plan is determined by King University. Please be aware the payment plan may not be available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your payment plan agreement balance online through your Nelnet account or contact the King University Business Office at [email protected] or 423.652.4718 to confirm the change.