Your support of the mission of King University is vital as we move forward into the next season of history. Your gifts are essential in funding the university and supporting students as they pursue their goal of gaining a solid career focused Christian education.
The Annual Fund for Scholarships and Programs
This is an unrestricted fund that allows for you to support the school and address those areas of greatest need. You will be supporting student scholarships, academic programs, and touching all aspects of the university.
President’s Leadership Circle
We appreciate all donors to the university. The President of the University seeks to acknowledge those who give regularly to the school and make gifts that give significant impact to the university throughout the donors’ lives.
Members of the President’s Leadership Circle meet one of two criteria for giving:
- Annual Mission Makers give $1,200 annually or $100 per month.
- Vision Casters have given $25,000 or more in their lifetime.
Would you like to learn about how you can become a member of the President’s Leadership Circle? Contact the Development Department by emailing or by calling (800) 621-5464.
You can directly support student’s efforts to pursue their dream of complete a King University degree by supporting the scholarship programs.
- You can endow a scholarship fund by committing to giving $25,000 or $5,000 per year for 5 years. This scholarship fund may be named and focused to support students that meet specific criteria. The endowment will create a perpetual funding source that will benefit students for generations to come.
General Endowment Fund
- You can support the General Endowment fund at any level. This fund provides direct support for the academic scholarship program at King University.
Named Annual Scholarships
- You can create a named annual scholarship that will benefit a student for up to five years. By committing to a gift of $1,200 per year for five years, you can honor someone with a named scholarship. This fund will be spent each fall to directly support a student who meets the scholarship criteria.
Capital Needs and Improvements
King University supports a physical plant of 21 buildings on 135 acres in Bristol, Tennessee. Also, King University operates additional campuses in Kingsport and Knoxville, Tennessee. All facilities require upkeep, renovation, and reimagining across the university. You can support the master vision for the physical campus, its upkeep, and supporting the dream of tomorrow based on the goal of fulfilling the vision for the university.
- Support the Bristol Campus
- Support the Kingsport and Knoxville campuses
- Make Tomorrow a Reality – ask about our capital building plans
You can make a difference in the student experience in our academic programs by supporting the capital needs and plans for the university. You can give to support the college and schools, individual academic programs, and departmental needs.
College and Schools:
· College of Arts and Sciences
· School of Business, Economics, and Technology
· School of Education
· School of Health and Professional Sciences
· School of Nursing
The King University Tornado storms into the arena and dominates the competition. You can support the efforts of our student athletes. With more than 25 varsity athletic sports programs that compete across the US, King University is excited about offering innovative, competitive experiences for students to develop as students and as competitors.
- Tornado Athletic Club = giving to the TAC supports all athletic teams and the students
- Support an individual sport
- Sponsorship = you and your business can support the Tornado by purchasing a yearly sponsorship and receive prime advertising opportunities across the King University Athletics competition arenas and media guides.
Friends of the Arts at King (FOTAK)
The Arts at King are a special way to support students in their studies, performances, and artistic creation. You can support the music or theatre program through a variety of giving options including the Exam Care Package Program.
Each year FOTAK sells exam care packages as a fundraiser for the arts program at King University.
- Designated = you can give an exam care package to a specific student
- Undesignated = you can give an exam care package to a deserving student who will not receive a designated package