How to watch SpectrumU
Search for and download SpectrumU (no space) within your device’s app store and open it while connected to an authorized university network.
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Amazon App Store
- Roku Channel Store
Note: Roku users should download the Spectrum TV app; there is no SpectrumU app on the Roku app store.
Desktop and Laptop Users
Desktop and laptop users may navigate to watch.spectrum.net while connected to an authorized network.
Note: If you are an existing Spectrum residential customer and are logged in on the desk/lap top version, you will have the out-of-home residential experience:
- While connected to the King University network, simply log out (top-right of the page)
- When the login modal appears, scroll to the bottom of the modal and click on the “University student? Go to SpectrumU” link for the SpectrumU experience
SpectrumU is supported on the following devices:
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8 or above
- All major Android smartphones and tablets running Android 4.2 or above
- Kindle Fire Phone, all Kindle Fire models except for the 1st generation model
- Web browser (for desktops, laptops and smart TVs with browsers) watch.spectrum.net
- PC: IE 11, Chrome 43 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer, MS Edge 12 or newer
- Mac: Safari 7 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer, Chrome 43 or newer
- Chromecast and Android casting abilities
- Roku via the Roku Channel Store – While connected to an authorized (i.e. whitelisted) network, users may open the Spectrum TV app via their Roku device. Note: The SpectrumU app will not show on the Roku app store; only the Spectrum TV app (the same app residential customer uses)