King University’s Office of Registration and Records is focused on helping you progress to your next educational endeavor or career milestone.
The university has expanded our partnership with Parchment to combine our printed diplomas with a secure digital version. Digital awards offer many benefits for you. You now can view and share your degree with just a few clicks.
With Parchment, the leader in e-transcript exchange, the digital diploma is sent, and delivered electronically, securely, and confidentially. Just like the Parchment e-transcript service, the Blue Ribbon Verified PDS is an official record of your credentials. This type of verification ensures none of the information in the credential has been altered.
Once all degrees have been conferred, you will receive a notice like the one below. This notice will be sent to your King email account. The digital diploma allows you to share your accomplishments on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We encourage you to promote your talents in places where employers and future King Students will see.
In addition to your digital diploma, we are excited to provide you with a paper diploma. Official paper diplomas will be mailed your home address on file within 10 to 14 business days after you have received your digital copy.
- Diplomas will not be distributed at the graduation ceremony. One diploma per student is printed.
- Final grades for graduates are not due until after the Graduation ceremony. Therefore, once all graduates have been verified and honors have been finalized, diplomas will be ordered.
Your name will appear on your diploma as indicated on your ‘Application for Degree’ form.
- The Office of the Registration and Records will send your diploma via USPS.
- If your address is not correct in your student portal, you will need to contact the Office of Registration and Records as soon as possible and before your conferral date, to change your address. If your address is not up to date and a diploma is mailed, there is a $30 reorder fee if the previous diploma is not returned by the postal service.
- To order an additional diploma you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your request. There is a $30 fee for all reorders.
- If you have a hold on your account, your diploma will not be issued until the hold is resolved. You may review the type of hold on your account within your student portal.
- Business Office Holds may contact 423.652.4718 to discuss your hold.
- Financial Aid Holds may contact 423.652.4725 to discuss your hold.
- Registrar Holds may contact 423.652.6317, 4739 or email@example.com to discuss your hold2