- Doctor of Arts in Economics, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro Tennessee
- Master of Arts in Economics, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR Major in MGMT (Emphasis in Operations Mgmt)
1. “The Gains from Trade in a Small Monetary Economy” (with Richard Dusansky & Pankaj Maskara
& Nadeem Naqvi) Journal of International Trade and Economic Development (JITED) 15, December
2006, pp. 403-430
2. Demand Uncertainty and the Theory of a Discriminating Monopolist (in preparation).