Paying Your Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees are due prior to the first day of the semester.
On the first day of the semester, a late fee of $100 will be charged to all accounts with an outstanding or unsecured balance greater than $100.
On the 5th day of the semester, if the balance is not paid in full or secured by the arrangements below, the student may be purged from class.
- Account balance must be paid in full – OR
- Have payment arrangements secured with financial aid (All FA documents must be received and FA Award “Finalized”) – OR
- Enroll in the Nelnet Payment Plan – OR
- Employer Reimbursement Forms completed and submitted through the student portal by tuition due date – OR
- A combination of the above
For more information about payment of tuition and fees, contact the Business Office.