Let Us Help
The Office of Registration and Records, located in the King Building, coordinates the registration process as well as maintains student academic records, courses, grades, GPA, transcripts, etc. Additionally, the office offers a variety of student services, including: registration assistance, verification of enrollment, transcript services, address and official name changes, course transfer equivalency, and assessment and institutional data.
Office of Registration and Records
1350 King College Rd.
Bristol, TN 37620
Click here to download a copy of the Spring 2015 Offering.
SPRING 2015 COURSE OFFERING
Please note that this schedule is subject to change and the most current and up to date schedule is on your student portal. Go to: https://my.king.edu
After logging into your account, make sure your term is set to SP-15, click on “My Courses” and then “Course Offering”
Registration for Spring 2015 will open at 7 AM Monday, October 27th.
Assigned days for registration are as follows:
- Monday, October 27th : Seniors and Honor Students Only
- Tuesday, October 28th : Juniors and Seniors Only
- Wednesday, October 29th : Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors Only
- Thursday, October 30th : Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors Only
- Friday, October 31st : Open Registration, anyone can register including Dual Enrollment and Non-Degree Students
Important Note: Once the schedule is registered, the student has incurred charges for the spring semester. Students who do not plan to return for the spring semester must contact the Registrar’s Office no later than January 9th to cancel their class schedule and charges.
- FRESHMAN 0 to 25 hours successfully completed.
- SOPHOMORE 26 to 55 hours successfully completed.
- JUNIOR 56 to 87 hours successfully completed.
- SENIOR 88 or more hours successfully completed.
*If you need to register for applied music classes, internships, courses with variable credit, directed studies, overloads, or other non-standard courses you will need to go to the Office of Registration and Records to complete the registration process.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Advisor, Student Success Specialist or The Office of Registration and Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jessica W. Swiney, MBA
Director of Registration and Records, Registrar
1350 King College Road
Bristol, TN 37620