Due to unfortunate projected weather on Saturday, we have made the decision to move the KingFest picnic to the dining hall. The picnic will be served in the dining hall in Maclellan Hall beginning at 12:00 p.m.
All other activities will be either inside of the student center complex, outside of the student center complex, or by the soccer fields. All activities and events will continue beside the hayride.
We hope you and your family will still join us for an afternoon of fun at King.
Activities and events include:
- Picnic Lunch
- Popcorn & Cotton Candy
- Bristol Berry Bowls
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes and other specialty coffee from Early Bird’s Coffee Company
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Axe Throwing
- Corn Hole
- Balloon Animals
- Photo opportunity with wrestling King Alumna and Olympic Bronze Medalist Sarah Hildebrandt
- Tornado Alley Shoppe will be open
- Softball Alumni Game — 10:00 a.m.
- Men’s Soccer vs. North Greenville — 12:30 p.m.
- Women’s Volleyball vs. Mount Olive — 2:00 p.m.
- Women’s Soccer vs. North Greenville — 3:30 p.m.
- Men’s Soccer Alumni Tournament — 9:00 a.m. on October 17th
- *Hall of Fame Banquet and Induction Ceremony — 6:00 p.m.
*Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet and Induction Ceremony: begins at 6:00 p.m. on the mezzanine of the Student Center. $10/person, children 12 and under are free.