COVID-19 Vaccine Available for King University Employees and Students
Time and Location:
- Thursday, April 8, and Friday, April 9
- King University Oval, Bristol Campus
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Receiving international students
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Receiving faculty, staff, and students
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Receiving all of the above plus faculty and staff family members
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Receiving faculty, staff, students, and faculty and staff family members
Things to Know:
- You will receive the Johnson & Johnson, Single Dose Vaccine
- The vaccine is available for those 18 years of age and older
- King University Faculty, Staff, or Student ID, or Driver’s License required
- Vaccines are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis until supplies run out
- No appointment required
- Those who are ill cannot take the vaccine
For additional information regarding COVID-19 Vaccines, please consult https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html
Please note: King University sponsored events (e.g. study abroad, international trips, Experience D.C. etc.) will require a vaccine for participation.