The Bachelor of Business Administration is designed for adult learners who have earned some college credits and seek to finish their bachelor’s degree and enhance their business management knowledge.
The program also prepares professionals for various career paths that require excellent business, communication and critical-thinking skills. A bachelor’s degree in business is a must-have credential for individuals who seek to integrate management, administration and strategy theory into their current or future career.
The management focus of the business administration degree allows you to apply your past and current business experience to the classroom and take the newly acquired knowledge back to your job. The quality of our online courses is the same as of those delivered on campus.
Professionals who earn their bachelor’s degree in business administration are prepared and qualified to pursue career advancements in a variety of industries and contribute to the progress of their chosen field. The business program will prepare you for the next step in your career by focusing on fundamental managerial topics such as:
- Problem solving; self-analysis, research; ethical decision making; business communication
- Managerial economics; business research methods; business plan development
This program is offered both on campus and online.
This program is comprised of a 60 semester hour major (15 courses) and major coursework may be completed in as little as 16 months.
A total of 124 semester hours are required to graduate from King University.
Students that need additional core and/or elective courses to fulfill the 124 semester hours may transfer those credit hours from another accredited institution or register for core and elective courses offered each semester through the Pathway and Quest programs at King University.
To graduate from King University with a baccalaureate degree, all students must have earned a total of 38 semester hours of common experience and general education including:
- King 4020 – OAK (0 s.h.)
- RELG 1001 – Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice (4 s.h.)
General Education Experience
- Citizenship (4 s.h.)
- English Composition (4 s.h.)
- English Composition II (2 s.h.)
- Human Creative Products (4 s.h.)
- Human Culture (4 s.h.)
- History (4 s.h.)
- Literature (4 s.h.)
- Quantitative Literacy (4 s.h.)
- Science (4 s.h.)
Total – 38 s.h.
- ECON 2000 – Introduction to Economic Principles (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 2100 – Management Communication (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 2200 – Management Information Systems (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 2250 – Principles of Marketing (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 2301 – Financial Accounting (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 2302 – Managerial Accounting (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3210 – Management of Organizations (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3230 – Corporate Finance (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3260 – Statistics and Business Research Methods (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3271 – Human Resource Management (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3275 – Operations Management (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3276 – Business Law (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3280 – Strategic Management and Business Policy (4 s.h.)
- ECON 3290 – Managerial Economics (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 3850 – Small Business Entrepreneurship (4 s.h.)
- BUSA 4990 – Comprehensive Assessment (0 s.h.)
Total – 60 s.h.
- General Education Minimum Requirements (38 s.h.)
- Major Requirements (60 s.h.)
- Electives (26 s.h.)
Minimum to Earn BBA – 124 s.h.
Students must have previously earned 45 semester hours to gain admission into the bachelor of business administration program.
This program is also offered online. View more information about the online Bachelor of Business Administration program.
Bachelor of Business Administration Coursework
- To view all required courses for the BBA, CLICK HERE.
- For Business course descriptions, CLICK HERE.
- This program is also offered online. To view more information, CLICK HERE.
Laptop computer with Microsoft Office 365, wireless and webcam capability is required. Microsoft Office 365 is available to all King students to load on the PC or Mac and is accessible at Office.com using their King University credentials.