- Student completes Dual Admissions paper application and Northeast State Community College Transcript Request.
- Student submits King University application as a transfer student for the semester after they plan to graduate from Northeast State Community College.
- Student is “flagged” as a Dual Admissions student in Northeast State Community College and King systems. This triggers an email to Student Success that there is a new Dual Admissions student.
- Student is “accepted” to the Dual Admissions program and an official “Dual Admission acceptance” letter is sent from King Admissions that outlines the benefits of being a Dual Admissions student.
- King University Student ID
- Advising from King University Student Success Specialist (SSS)
- Access to King University Library
- Student admission to athletic events at King University.
- Student Success Specialist from King University sends an introductory email to the student and schedules their first advising session.
- Copy Linda Hamilton at Northeast State Community College (email@example.com)
- Northeast State Community College admissions provides updated transcripts at the end of every semester (unofficial is acceptable until they graduate).
- Student meets with Northeast State Community College advisor and King Student Success Specialist every semester.
- Use program to program guides that are available on Northeast State Community College and King University websites.*
- The semester before matriculation, a link will be sent to the student to allow for updates to the King University application. They will receive an official acceptance package to the university at this time.
*Program to program guides will be updated yearly after updated to Northeast State Community College and King academic catalogs are complete.