Northeast State Community College
- Plan to finish associate’s degree at Northeast State Community College
- Plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree at King University
- Currently enrolled at North East State Community College with 30 or fewer college-level semester hours.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (2.75 for Associate of Science in Teaching)
How to Apply
- You must first apply to and be admitted to Northeast State Community College
- Complete the Dual Admissions paper application and Northeast State Community College Transcript Request.
- Submit your application to King University at apply.king.edu for free
- Apply for the semester after you plan to graduate from Northeast State Community College
- Send your high school transcript with graduation date to King University
What Happens Next?
- Your King University Student Success Specialist will contact you via email to schedule your first King University advising session.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Northeast State Community College- King Dual Admissions student.
- King University student ID
- Advising from King University Student Success Specialist (SSS)
- Access to King University library
- Student admission to athletic events at King University
- Meet with your Northeast State Community College advisor and King University Student Success Specialist every semester.
- Resource: Program to Program Guides are available on Northeast State Community College and King websites.
- Northeast State Community College will send updated transcripts to King University on your behalf at the end of every semester.
- You will be accepted to King University during your third semester at Northeast State Community College.*
*assuming GPA requirements are met and all documents are received
- The semester before attending King, you will receive a link to update your King University application.