Current Trends in Healthcare
Pharmacology Updates – An Interprofessional Approach
- Date: October 25, 2019
- Place: SWHEC (Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center), One Partnership Circle, Abingdon, VA 24210
- Time: 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. (Registration 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.)
- Fee: $50 per person AND $40 per student (must register with a .edu email address). Includes 5.75 CEUs, lunch, and snack. (Group rates available. Contact Tracy Slemp at email@example.com for more information.)
Vendors will be set up at breaks.
For more information, contact: Sherry Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatment of Acute Pain in Opioid-Tolerant Individuals presented by Matt Bledsoe, PharmD, from Ballad Health
- Adolescent Mental Health Treatments presented by Rakesh Patel, MD from Creekside Behavioral Health
- Vaccination Updates presented by Susan Adams, PhD, FNP-BC from King University
- Mental Health in the Primary Care Setting presented by Henrike Brinker, MD from Southwest Virginia Mental Health Institute
- Pharmacogenetics and CBD products presented by Sam Adams, PharmD from Adams Pharmacy
- Treatment of ADHD presented by Amy Harden, MD from Mountain View Pediatrics
This continuing education activity has been submitted to the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation.