Tornado Pride Prizes
- Scanner will be used at events to scan students ID at SLACK, athletic, choir, band
and theatre performances.
- Depending on the nature of the events cards will be scanned at either the beginning or the end of the event.
- Scanner data will be uploaded via portal and saved with event date to get names and demographics of students for each event.
- Each event will be saved individually with a combined total for each student they attend throughout fall semester and spring semester
- “Bonus points” or cards will be awarded to students at events who demonstrate outstanding
- These cards will be presented to students at events with the information that they demonstrated outstanding student participation.
- Students must present/bring the card to the Student Life Office in order for their ‘bonus point’ to be added to their total.
- If the card is not redeemed through the Student Life Office by the end of the semester it was awarded the bonus points will not be added to the student’s total.
- Each event a student scans in at will be awarded 1 point
- For each level a student reaches prizes will be awarded to the student. Below are
- 10 Events = Rainbow T-shirt
- 20 events = Athletic mug
- 30 events = Wallet
- 40 events = Bag
- 50 events = Dry fit Game day fan t-shirt
- Overall highest Fall Semester = TBD
- Overall highest Spring Semester = TBD
- Overall for year = TBD
- Prize(s) will be awarded to the student who has the highest point total for Fall,
Spring and overall for the year.
- These prizes will award at Late Night Breakfast and End of Year Bash.
- Students will be notified weekly (Fridays) regarding their levels when they have reached a reward level for them to claim their prize.
- Any prize certificate not redeemed during the semester it is issued will be void.
- Events that are not counted are: Team and mandatory meetings where an individual has to attend to be eligible (NCAA meetings, team meetings etc.), events where a person has to perform or compete (basketball game for a basketball player)
- Students ID cards will be scanned at events based on the above guidelines depending on events
- Student ID cards must be present when they arrive/depart from the event
- If a student does not have their Student ID card then they will not get credit for the event. No ‘sign-in sheet’ will be available for students names to be added to the event (as with chapel/convo)
- No student may have their friends, room-mate cards with them to be scanned
- Person scanning cards must check picture on the card when they scan it to ensure it is that student’s card
- Announcements will be made regarding scanning at events by SLACK, Athletic Staff, Student Staff etc.