To complete the vehicle registration process:
- Please be sure to have your vehicle's license plate number and registration card handy.
- Direct your web browser to http://portal.king.edu
- Select "Security" then "Vehicle Registration" from the menu on the left.
- Complete the requested information.
- Click Submit. (Please, do not press submit more than once. If you believe the form was not submitted please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
After submitting the form, you may pickup your decal at the security office after two business days. If you are taking classes at a location other than the main campus your decal will be mailed to you within five business days after you submit the registration.
The parking rules and regulations can be found online at Parking Rules and Regulations.
If you have any questions about vehicle registration, or about any other matter, please don't hesitate to contact Betty Bteck 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at 423.652.6366.