interior static banner

International Transfer Credit

Courses taken at an institution outside the United States

College-level courses completed outside the United States and recorded on official transcripts will be evaluated for transfer credit, provided that the institution where the courses were taken is accredited and a translated educational evaluation is provided. All international transcripts must have a certified international credit evaluation in addition to the official documents. World Education Services is highly recommended, but there are several others available.

Notarized copies and third-party attestations are not acceptable. Summary mark sheets are not accepted. Individual-year mark sheets from Indian institutions are required.

International Baccalaureate Programs (IB)

King recognizes the IB diploma and King will grant a maximum of 8 hours of credit for scores of 5, 6, and 7 on each of the IB Higher Level examinations. The Registrar in conference with the Chief Academic Officer will decide the amount of credit awarded. The maximum number of credit hours awarded for IB is 30.