interior static banner

What defines a Transfer Student?

Any Student who has taken classes at an accredited higher education institution after graduation from high school.

How will my classes transfer?

Generally, you will receive transfer credit for college-level courses in which you earned a grade C- or better.

Courses with grades below C- will not transfer.

To obtain a degree from King University, you must complete at least 50 credit hours at King.

King University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.

Is there a deadline to apply?

No.  King University has a rolling admissions policy.

What happens after I'm accepted?

Once you've been accepted, you will receive a transfer evaluation from the Registrar's Office.  This evaluation will show you officially which classes are transferring in to King and which King University requirements those classes meet.  Your faculty advisor will work with you to determine which classes you need to register based upon your results on the transfer evaluation.

When you are accepted, you will also receive a packet of enrollment forms.  Complete those forms as soon as possible and return them with your deposit to reserve you place in our incoming class.

You can make your deposit after you are accepted by clicking here.