Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses accelerated program for Registered Nurses provides a unique alternative to the traditional method of pursuing a bachelor's degree. This program is designed as a transformational learning experience leading to personal and professional skill development to meet the needs of Registered Nurses previously prepared at the ADN or diploma level.
The School of Nursing uses a cohort-based learning module for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses completion program. Adult learners share the academic experience as a cohesive group participating in active learning to enhance nursing knowledge and cognitive skills, including synthesis, analysis, and evaluation.
The admission calendar for nursing allows students to be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. King University reserves the right to change a cohort start date.
RN-BSN is also available online.
Helpful Links for future Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses Students
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing and Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (AACN.CCNE)
- TN BON
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- TN Nurses Association
- Virginia Board of Nursing
- Virginia Nurses Association
- Southern Educational Regional Board (SRED) Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing
- National League for Nursing (NLN)
The RN-BSN program requires a laptop with Microsoft Office 2010 or later, and wireless and webcam capability.
For information about accreditation CLICK HERE.