Pathway courses at King University are for adults who:
- Are beginning to pursue a college degree
- Have completed fewer than 60 semester hours of coursework
- Need to supplement credits for a degree program
The scope of Pathway:
- Complete general education and elective requirements
- Take up to four classes per semester (16 semester hours)
- Courses range from 1-4 semester hours
- Courses meet in two formats depending on your path, monthly or a 5 week course
- May attend 1 or 2 evenings per week or online, as available
To view all required courses for The Pathway please click here.
Pathway requires a laptop with Microsoft Office 2010 or later, and wireless and webcam capability.
For information about accreditation click here.