King University welcomes students who have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Less than 60 semester hours of transferable college credit completed
- Completed the application process
- Created degree plan with academic advisor
To apply for admission to the Pathway Program, individuals must take the following steps:
- Submit a completed application for Professional Studies.
- Submit official transcripts of all college level work from regionally accredited schools:
- A minimum of a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- High school transcript or GED is required for any student who has completed fewer than 30 semester hours of college level coursework.
- If it has been fewer than five years since your high school graduation, ACT or SAT test scores are required.
- If a student has less than a 2.0 grade point average, they must submit a two to three page personal statement describing your goals and aspirations for pursuing the bachelor's program.
Students with less than a 2.0 grade point average may be considered and accepted on a conditional basis provided they are able to demonstrate a significant rationale for why they feel they will be successful in the King University bachelor's program. Students who are accepted conditionally can take only 12 credits the first semester.
Prior to graduation, all undergraduate students must complete at least 30 semester hours of general education courses that include at least one (1) course in each of the following:
- College mathematics
- Science (with a laboratory)
- Religion or psychology or sociology or anthropology or intermediate foreign language
- History or political science or economics
- Humanities: literature or art or fine art or music or theatre
To reach the remainder of the 30 semester hours:
- Any course (s) in the liberal arts and sciences
Total semester hours required to earn a King University Bachelor degree: 124 including general education, major, and elective credits. For questions concerning qualified transfer credit, please work with your Enrollment Counselor.