King University welcomes students who desire:
- An excellent education
- A setting where Christian values are foundational
Admission to the University is competitive and based on an overall evaluation including:
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Personal motivation
- Qualities of character
- Leadership ability
Admission decisions reflect genuine concern for the applicants as well as for the integrity of King University.
To apply for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program, individuals must take the following steps:
- Submit a completed application.
- Request all college level work from regionally accredited schools:
- A minimum of a 2.2 grade point average on a 4.0 scale. Students with less than a 2.2 grade point average may be considered and accepted on a conditional basis provided they are able to demonstrate a significant rationale for why they feel they will be successful in the King University Information Technology program.
- A minimum of 45 semester hours or an associate degree.
- Students must communicate with a King University Student Success Specialist to develop a specific written plan which will outline how they will complete the Information Technology program within a reasonable amount of time.
Prior to graduation, all undergraduate students must complete at least 30 semester hours of general education courses that include at least one (1) course in each of the following:
- College mathematics
- Science (with a laboratory)
- Religion or psychology or sociology or anthropology or intermediate foreign language
- History or political science or economics
- Humanities: literature or art or fine art or music or theatre
To reach the remainder of the 30 semester hours:
- Any course (s) in the liberal arts and sciences
Total semester hours required to earn a King University bachelor degree: 124 including general education, major, and elective credits. For questions concerning qualified transfer credit, please work with your Enrollment Counselor.
If you have specific questions about the admissions requirements feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 800.362.0014.