Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
The Business Administration program at King University:
- Results in an academically superior experience designed to empower you with excel business, writing, speaking, and critical thinking skills
- Integrates a business management program with integrated courses in the liberal arts
- Allows you to apply your management knowledge, philosophy, skills, theory, and tools for a successful career in the 21st century
- Is also available online
The Business Administration program specifics:
- Program design helps you complete a business major in as little as 16 months
- One major class at a time
- Full degree completion program
- Degree program focused in management
- Coursework allows you to integrate your business experience
- You must have completed at least 45 semester hours to begin
- If you are transfering fewer than 45 semester hours, visit The Pathway
Student Learning Outcomes
Business Administration program graduates will be prepared to meet the following competency outcomes:
- Use accounting as the language of business.
- Think and act in an economic way.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written work.
- Plan qualitatively and quantitatively and use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Apply the servant-leadership model, understand its scriptural foundation, and apply it in a team environment.
- Make competent strategic and ethical decisions.
- Improve organizational effectiveness through understanding and motivating people's behavior and demonstrate an awareness as both followers and leaders.
- Apply the socio-technical systems model, balancing efficiency and effectiveness, while accommodating both people and tasks.
- Act locally and think globally.
- Develop life-long learning skills.
To view all required courses for a BBA please click here.
For Business course descriptions please click here.
The Business Administration program requires a laptop with Microsoft Office 2010 or later, and wireless and webcam capability.
For information about accreditation click here.