See the world through your own eyes. King offers more domestic and international travel opportunities than most schools our size. In fact, more than 25 percent of our students travel each year for study abroad, missions, class, and community service trips-and that number is rising as more and more people realize the value of a global perspective.
And we don't just send students-we'll take you. Professors and staff members often accompany students on trips. Whether you're interested in embarking to foreign destinations, such as Italy, Honduras, Scotland and Ireland or want to see more of the U.S., there will be opportunities at King.
Depending on your major, you might intern at a local company or national corporation; conduct research in collaboration with a King faculty member (or at another school) and present the results at regional and national conferences; and participate in a class project on or off campus.
Here is a sampling of the places you can go through programs offered at King:
- Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol, Quito, Equador
- American Institute for Foreign Study
- Arcadia Global Studies Programs
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Experience D.C.
- Ewha International Summer College
- Institute Jacques: Studies in French Language and Culture
- International Studies Abroad
- King University Programs
- Knowledge Exchange Institute
- Korean Studies Summer Program
- Kukulcan Institute: Studies in Spanish Language and Mexican Culture
- Montepuciano, Italy
- Oregon Extension
- Pacific Rim and Asian Exchange Program