School of Business
The School of Business and Economics seeks to develop students who approach their chosen vocation and life's critical decisions from a distinctly Christian worldview.
To achieve success in today's diverse marketplace, you'll need both a broad-based business foundation and specialization in a particular area. Through King's School of Business and Economics, you'll acquire knowledge in a variety of subjects, including accounting, business communication, computer information systems, economics, finance, management, and marketing. In the process, you'll
- Work with a faculty advisor whose goal is to ensure your success
- Gain cultural sensitivity and a global perspective through
- Learn from faculty with real-world business experience in a variety of industries including international experience
- Complete an internship, providing real-world business experience in an area of your choosing
- Business students have exposure to all business disciplines, and will choose a specialty:
- Sport Management
Jobs for Business Professionals
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Economic Consultant
- Personal Financial Adviser
- Financial Planners
- Real Estate
- Business Analyst
- HR Professional
- Marketing Executive
- Advertising and Creative Management
- Sales Representative
- Public Relations Specialist
- Sport Management
- Fitness Director
- Athletic Trainer
- Sports Event Coordinator
- Event Marketing Associate
Mission and Vision for King's Business Program
Our Business program furthers the mission of King University to build meaningful lives of achievement and cultural transformation in Christ by preparing students to excel in business in a principled manner while recognizing personal and professional responsibilities.
To view all required courses for a B.A. in Business please click here.
To view all required courses for a Minor in Business please click here.
For Business course descriptions please click here.