School of Behavioral & Health Sciences
Our mission is to provide engaging, excellent, and transformational educational programs in the behavioral and health sciences.
The School of Behavioral and Health Sciences will prepare students for culturally competent vocational and leadership roles locally, regionally, and globally by
- Providing rigorous, evidence-based, inter-disciplinary, and innovative curricula
- Modeling compassionate, collaborative, and restorative behaviors
- Emphasizing the importance of physical, emotional, and spiritual health
- Fostering critical thinking in graduates’ practice evidenced by ethical decision making, responsible stewardship, and recognition of the value of research
- Building effective relationships with academic, governmental, institutional, and community entities