Bachelors of Business
Through King's School of Business and Economics, you'll acquire knowledge in a variety of subjects, including accounting, business communication, computer information systems, economics, finance, management, and marketing. In the process, you will:
- Work with a faculty advisor whose goal is to ensure your success
- Gain cultural sensitivity and a global perspective through faculty with international expereice and from fellow students from around the globe
- Learn from faculty with real-world business experience in a variety of industries including international experience
- Complete an internship, providing real-world business experience in an area of your choosing
- Daytime Business students have exposure to all business disciplines, and will choose
- Sport Management
Jobs for Business Professionals
To view all required Daytime courses for a BA in Business click here.
To view all required Evening and Weekend courses for a BBA click here.
To view all required courses for a Minor in Business click here.
For Business course descriptions click here.
The Business program requires a laptop with Microsoft Office 2010 or later, and wireless and webcam capability.
For information about accreditation click here.