The Security and Intelligence Studies Journal, Volume 1, Issue 3, summer 2014.
Theme: Security, Intelligence, and the Scientific Discipline
Available through Amazon Price: $8.10
- The Cia and Climate Change: Domestic Politics and National Security | Matthew Parkes
- Innovation Deficits in Technology: Challenge for American Intelligence | Sean Owens
- Combatting Biological Threats: Bioforensics Before and After Amerithrax | Brooke Widner
- “HUMIT” vs “TECHINT”: A Forced Intelligence Dichotomy | Fank Valli
- Oil Dependency, Domestic Terrorism, and the Keystone Pipeline | Daniel Taverne
- Forensic Finance: Applications in National and International Security Contexts | Scott Hibbard
- Life Science or Death Science: Mitigating the Threats of Biological Information | Brittany LInkous
- The Effects of Israeli Security on Palestinian Health Care | Lauren Miller
- Haiti, National Disasters, and Nation-Mentoring: A Test Case in Need | Diane A. Valdez
- Anonymous: Activism, Cyber-Terrorism, Dissidence, and Government Response | Luis Fernando Alonso
The Security and Intelligence Studies Journal, volume 1, issue 1, May 2013.
Theme: Security challenges for the 21st century.
Available through Amazon. Price: $8.55
- Boko Haram: Nigerian Issue or International Security Threat? | Katelyn Hodges
- Aiding Syria's Moderates: A Critical Security Requirement | David Reas
- Implications of the West African Oil Rush for US National Security | Jessica Lukasik
- Cultural Intelligence as a Key Aspect of Counterinsurgency | Eric Wilkening
- Terrorism and Business Entrepreneurship: How Militancy is Funded | Danielle Beauvais
- Preventing a Nuclear Iran: A Four-Point Solution | Jordan Kline
- Environmentalists or Terrorists: Domestic Terrorism Policy Post-9/11 | Alexander Pogoloff
- The Fourth Resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan as a Domestic Security Threat | Micah-Sage Bolden
The Security and Intelligence Studies Journal, volume 1, issue 2, January 2014.
Theme: Al-Qaeda: Past, Present, Future.
Available through Amazon.
- Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula: Future Directions | Yozef I. Pichtel and John Pichtel
- Al-Qaeda’s Evolution: Then and Now | Caleb Weiss
- Al-Qaeda’s Decline in the Post 9/11 Era | Royce Nichols
- The New Al-Qaeda: Decentralization and Recruitment | Kyle Gulsby and Aditi Desai
- The US Africa Command and the Fight Against Al-Qaeda | Christina Matheson Chapman