King's Membership & Affiliations
King University is certified to operate in Virginia by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
The Teacher Education programs are approved by the Tennessee State Board of Education.
The Athletic Training Education program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
King University is a member of:
- Tennessee College Association
- Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association
- Appalachian College Association
- Tennessee Fund for Independent Colleges
- Council for Independent Colleges
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Holston Associated Libraries
- Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education
- Tennessee Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Tennessee Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Association of American Colleges and Universities